Invite a friend to join already her.
Terms & Conditions
By Using www.alreadyher.com, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS OUTLINED BELOW.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BXB Ventures, LLC dba Already Her’s (“Already Her”) website for personal, non-commercial viewing only.
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of ownership, and under this license, you may not:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, upload, post, license, frame in another website, use on any other website, create derivative works of, transfer, sell, and/or exploit for commercial use, any Content, information, products or services provided through or obtained from the Website, including by email or other electronic means, without the prior written consent of Already Her;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Already Her’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person
- imitate or copy any material or content, which is protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition or other laws.
This license and your access and use of the Website shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Already Her at any time, in its sole discretion, without any notice. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site.
Information provided on the Site and in the Service related to membership sites and other information are subject to change. Already Her makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source (the “Content”), is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Revisions and Errors
The materials appearing on Already Her’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Already Her does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Already Her may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Already Her does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any claim relating to Already Her’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Mandatory Arbitration. Any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to any interpretation, construction, performance, termination or breach of these Terms & Conditions, will be settled by final and binding arbitration by a single arbitrator to be held in Reno, Nevada , in accordance with the American Arbitration Association national rules for resolution of employment disputes then in effect, except as provided herein. The arbitrator selected shall have the authority to grant any party all remedies otherwise available by law, including injunctions, but shall not have the power to grant any remedy that would not be available in a state or federal court. The arbitrator shall have the authority to hear and rule on dispositive motions (such as motions for summary adjudication or summary judgment). The arbitrator shall have the powers granted by Nevada law and the rules of the American Arbitration Association which conducts the arbitration, except as modified or limited herein.
In order to use the services and/or products offered on the website, you will be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username and password, and other personal information.
You agree that any registration information you give to us will always be accurate, correct, up to date, and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the service or product, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
You may use the Site, Service, and/or products for lawful purposes only. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site.
You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only.
You shall not post or transmit through the Site or social media groups managed by site or Already Her any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
Refusal of Services/Products
The Services and/or products are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign a reason for doing so. No order is deemed accepted by us until payment has been processed. We may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, Product or Service, subject to us fulfilling our previous responsibilities to you based on acceptance of your payment.
Duration of Agreement
Once confirmed, we will provide you access to the purchased Service or product. You agree and understand that access to the Service/product may at times be influenced and affected by third parties that we use to provide the Service (web hosting, membership site plugins, etc.). You agree and understand that no breach of contract action may be initiated against Already Her arising out of your use of the website or arising from any interruption or unavailability of access to the website or its content.
Already Her reserves the right to terminate the Service or product, and or access to certain features of the Service or product, with or without prior notice to you. We will make reasonable efforts to provide notice but is not required to do so under the terms of this agreement.
Lifetime Access is for the lifetime of Already Her, the Service, or it’s product. If for any reason, Already Her should dissolve or cease to exist, then your access to the Service or product terminates.
Cancellations & Refunds
We offer a 14 day money back guarantee should you be unhappy with the Service or product. To request a refund please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also cancel your monthly subscription at any time via your account page, but due to the nature of the Service or product no refunds will be made for any membership fees already paid, excluding the 14 days money back guarantee as stated above.
Once you cancel you will no longer have access to the Service or product, including all content and community resources, once your current membership period is completed.
The 14 days refund period only applies to your first subscription and cannot be used more than once.
It is entirely your responsibility to ensure that you cancel your account in good time should you no longer require the Service and do not wish to be billed further.
We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site.
Any use of the Site or Service by you after being notified means you accept these amendments.
We reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. We will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by Already Her shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by Already Her.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
Links to Other Websites
The Site may contain links to other websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites are provided for your convenience and information only and, as such, you access them at your own risk. You agree and acknowledge that Already Her is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the content of or anything that may be delivered to you or your computer as a result of accessing any Linked Websites, whether or not Already Her is affiliated with the owners of such Linked Websites. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Already Her is not responsible and shall have no liability for any viruses or other illicit code that may be downloaded through a link found on the Site, or by accessing a Linked Website.
You acknowledge and agree that the trademarks of Already Her (the “Marks”), the Site, the content, the goods and services, and the content and look and feel of the Site, to the extent protectable, are proprietary, original works of authorship of Already Her, or licensors of Already Her, protected under United States and worldwide copyright, trademark, and trade secret laws of general applicability. You further acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in and to the Marks, the Site, the goods and services, the content, and look and feel of the Site are and shall remain with Already Her or its licensors. You agree not to contest or infringe these rights, directly or indirectly, at any time. Without the prior written consent of Already Her, your modification of the content, use of the content on any other website or networked computer environment, or use of the content for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use, violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of Already Her or its licensors, and is prohibited. Except as expressly provided under this Agreement, you may not use on any website, including on your site, or on any other materials, the Marks, or any other trademarks or copyrighted materials appearing on the Website, including without limitation any logos, without the express prior written consent of the owner of the mark or copyright.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND EXPRESSLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON ANY AND ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES, INCLUDING WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SUCH CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. ALREADY HER MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, OR TIMELINESS OF THE DATA, METHODS, OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. ALREADY HER DOES NOT WARRANT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE CONTENT AVAILABLE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ALREADY HER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- IN NO EVENT WILL ALREADY HER BE LIABLE TO YOU, ANY USER OF THE SITE OR YOUR SITE, OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. ANY CONTENT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, YOUR WEBSITE, LOSS OF DATA, THEFT, DESTRUCTION, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF PERSONAL RECORDS, THE RELIANCE UPON OR USE OF DATA, CONTENT, OPINIONS OR OTHER MATERIALS APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE OR A LINKED WEBSITE, OR OTHER PERSONAL LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE OR A LINKED WEBSITE.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ALREADY HER BE LIABLE TO YOU, OR ANY USER OF THE WEBSITE OR YOUR WEBSITE, OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE, OR DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, AND INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR LOST REVENUE, CAUSED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY THE USE OR RELIANCE UPON CONTENT OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY ERROR OR OMISSION, OR OTHERWISE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ALREADY HER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.